Who is Mike Waters, NASM CPT, PES
Entrepreneur, Investor, Author, Performance Coach
Michael Waters has built a name in the entrepreneurial world by starting and scaling multiple businesses in different industries. He attributes much of his success to the lessons he learned from sports, that he now using in business.
In 2003 Michael founded Phase 1 Sports, a business that helps athletes get to the next level through mentoring, training, and recruiting. Now, 20 years later that business has grown to multiple location and hundreds of athletes.
To date Mr. Waters has been the center piece of multiple multi-million dollar businesses and is an advocate investor.
Now, his passion has turned to developing and coaching entrepreneurs. With 20+ years of experience he has been able to help a number of entrepreneurs accomplish their business goals ahead of schedule and scale to the next level.
"Business is a sport, and if you don't know the rules, it becomes very difficult to win" - Mike Waters
- 2006- Nevada Micro-enterprise Business Person of the Year
- 2010- Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology Entrepreneur Expo keynote Speaker
- 2012- Featured in Seven Magazine
- 2012- Named Who’s Who in Black Las Vegas
- 2012- Flex Magazine featured writer
- 2013- Featured in Vegas, Inc Magazine
- 2014- FMI Guild Keynote Speaker at Annual Fitness Conference
- 2014- December FMI Guild Entrepreneur of the Month
- 2014- Present Co-Founder Phase 1 Youth Foundation
- 2016- Launch of Phase 1 Sports Hawaii
- 2017- TRAIN Magazine featured writer
- 2017- Contributing Author Iron Man Magazine
- 2017- TRAIN Magazine featured write
- 2018- Grand Opening of second location in the city of Las Vegas
- 2019- Go Urban Magazine featued writer
- 2022- Marquetta Breslin Media Group Conference Keynote Speaker
- 2023 National Black Business Conference Keynote Speaker