In just 10 minutes I want to give you the easy solution to a successful nutrition game plan. Not something so scientific that it leaves you confused, but a game plan that is simple and gives you the best chance of being successful. So get you notebook ready and take your nutrition and results to the next level.
Below is the summary of what I will be discussing in today’s podcast. Thanks for listening and make sure you subscribe and share!
1. BMR- What is your BMR? BMR is the total number of calories that your body needs to perform basic, life-sustaining functions. These basal functions include circulation, breathing, cell production, nutrient processing, protein synthesis, and ion transport.
2. MACROS- What should your macros be set at? Macronutrients include Protein, Fat and Carbs.
3. How do you track you Caloric intake and macros on a daily basis? My answer is simple MFP (MyFitnessPal)
4. What should I track? Everything lol
5. What’s the ket to success? Consistency!
Thanks for listening the complete video is live on YouTube.com/phase1sports
Mike Waters, Owner Phase 1 Sports
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app